Tuesday 1 November 2011

My Clone Wars Stories Episode 96: Fett Consideration

Characters: Cad Bane, Boba Fett, Sintas Vel, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Commander Cody, 212th Clones, Clone Trooper Bolt, Clone Trooper Wire, Stass Allie, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda.

Narration: "Pursuit! Having been ambushed by bounty hunters on a distant planet, Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Plo Koon seperately chase different bounty hunters, to capture and arrest them! Can the Jedi succeed in capturing these criminals?"

Cad Bane and Plo Koon continue their fight as they fall down the cliff. Once at the bottom,they find Commander Cody, Bolt, Wire and the two 212th clones already there. Bane instantly gets back to his feet, and shoots the two 212th clones. Bolt, Wire and Cody all return fire, but Bane uses his jetpack to get above them, he uses his flamethrower and scorches Bolt with it. Bolt goes down clutching his leg. As Cody tries to help Bolt, Wire keeps shooting at Bane, who soars away. Having patched Bolt's leg up, Cody and Wire go looking for Plo's lightsaber, which he dropped. As they search, a random creature slithers out and launches itself at Wire, sending him flying back into a rock. Cody arrives and shoots the creature. Wire adjusts his helmet, and asks "What was that?" and Cody replies "One of those cliff-crawlers. Nasty piece of business." Cody and Wire find Plo's lightsaber in a hole in one rock, and another cliff-crawler comes out and attacks them, sending Cody and Wire plummeting back down the cliff with a crash. "Nice landing, troopers" says Plo Koon, as they get back to their feet. "Eh, I've had better" says Wire. Elsewhere, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Stass Allie find and confront Boba Fett and Sintas Vel. To their surprise, Boba and Sintas put their hands up and surrender immediately. "Bring me to Coruscant!" Boba demands of Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan looks wary of Boba's demand, but brings Boba back to the gunship...

Elsewhere, Cad Bane flees on a speederbike, deciding never to work with kids again. Bane boards his xanadu blood, and leaves the planet. Plo Koon, Cody, Bolt and Wire have made it back to the gunship. Upon seeing Boba and Sintas, Bolt asks "What are they doing with us, General?" and Obi-Wan replies "They want to go to Coruscant." "Why is that?" Plo asks. Boba tells them "I want to talk to Mace Windu!", which gains gasps from Obi-Wan, Cody, Bolt and Wire. "You want to be there to kill him, don't you?" Plo asks. "No" Boba says, "I realize I was wrong. I can't go about my career hunting revenge on one man. I'm over it now." Cody, Bolt, Wire, Obi-Wan and Plo exchange sceptical looks, but upon arrival on Coruscant, head for the Jedi Temple anyway, while Cody, Bolt and Wire leave to head for the Clone barracks. Plo, Obi-Wan, Boba and Sintas Vel are met by Yoda, Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu. Yoda asks "Something to say to Master Windu, have you, Boba Fett?" and Boba says "Yes." Boba goes into a speech, saying "I know what you did on Geonosis. I know and you will understand that I can never forgive you, for what you did what has torn my life apart. However, I realize I was wrong. I can't spend my whole life, thinking about revenge. It's not just because revenge is a bad thing, but because I can't spend my whole life, hunting down one man, when there are plenty of different adventures waiting out there for me. That is why I have brought Sintas Vel here along with me. We will go our adventures as bounty hunters, together." Mace nods his understanding. Anakin signals for a ship to be brought immediately. To Boba's surprise, it is his slave I, as he had only just realized he had left it on that distant planet. As if reading Boba's mind, Anakin mysteriously says "Someone you know out there, thought you might like to have this ship back." Boba nods his gratitude, before boarding slave I with Sintas Vel, and they leave Coruscant...

No comments:

Post a Comment