Tuesday 1 November 2011

My Clone Wars Stories Episode 94: Bane Alliance

Characters: Cad Bane, Boba Fett, Sintas Vel, Jedi Lakre Lekral, 99th Clone Squad, Commando Droids, Mace Windu, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Narration: "Bounty Hunter plan! Having escaped Republic custody on Coruscant, Cad Bane and Boba Fett now plan to pay the Republic back, by hunting down Jedi! Can the Jedi stop this dispicable act, before it is too late?"

Cad Bane and Boba Fett stand on a distant planet far from Coruscant, from where they had just escaped prison. Cad Bane spies a person heading towards them from below, and says "There she is. She's our other accomplice. Now get down there and greet our guest!" Bane orders Boba. "Yes, sir" Boba says to Bane, before going down the slope to join the female. She says "My name is Sintas Vel. I hear you hired me?" and Boba replies "Yes. Right this way." Boba and Sintas join Bane back where he was. Bane says "Time to move on." The three of them climb into Boba's newly designed slave I. "Cool. A firespay-31 craft. I've never been on one of these before!" says Sintas. "I've made some modifications. I can show you later when we go into battle" Boba replies. "Bane says "On the nearest planet to this one, is our Jedi target. Take and eliminate him, and we can get those Jedi to come." Boba pilots the slave I towards the planet, and into the atmosphere. "Time to begin!" says Bane, and he activates the Commando Droids by the ramp. Once Boba lowers the ramp, Bane and Commando Droids use jetpacks to fly down towards the surface, and where Bane knows the Jedi outpost is located. Boba flies slave I towars the surface, and once the outpost is in range, Sintas opens fire with the guns, bombarding the outpost below. "Time to turn up the heat! Check this out!" Boba tells Sintas, and once he gets within range, he opens fire on the outpost with a flamethrower, burning the outpost, and setting it in flames. "Good to see the kid decided to follow my plan after all, and not bottle out!" Bane says to himself, before charging at the outpost with the Commando Droids. Twi'Lek Jedi Lakre Lekral and what is left of his clones escape the flames and confront Bane. Activating his lightsaber, Lekral tells Bane "You will not take the outpost!" and Bane retorts "Not what I'm here for, pal!" before shooting at Lekral. Lekral blocks, before the clones attempt to open fire on Bane, but are instead themselves blown up by Sintas's precesion shooting. Lekral is left to fight Bane, but Bane easily disarms Lekral of his lightsaber. As Boba and Sintas land slave I and join Bane, Bane is already using his instruments of torture to electrocute Lekral. "You won't get any information of me!" Lekral tells Bane, "Again, not what I'm here for." Bane stops electrocuting Lekral, and sets him down with the several clones that survived. Bane hands Boba a pistol, and orders Boba to kill Lekral. Boba says "I can't." Bane loses his cool, and snaps "I heard about what hapenned with Aurra Sing, you couldn't kill him because he was a Clone, like you! It's different now! If you don't kill him, we won't be able to get the Jedi after us. Do you understand this?!" Boba raises his pistol, but still doesn't have the will to fire. Bane groans angrily, and slaps Boba across the face with the pistol he is holding, before executing Lekral himself. Sintas and the Commando Droids execute the clones, before they head back to slave I...

Later on, the Jedi Council receive a transmission from Cad Bane. Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker groan when they see who it is. Bane says "No need for that! It is you who I want, Mace Windu! Boba Fett wants to kill you. I have already elimated a Jedi, and many clones, so far. I am going to kill Stass Allie if you don't come to face Boba. If you do not do this, I shall hunt down and kill every single Jedi, one at a time!" before vanishing. Mace says "I better go." Yoda says "Go, you cannot, Master Windu. What the Bounty Hunter's want, give them, we must not." Obi-Wan says "Myself and Master Plo will take a squad of clones and confront Bane. He must not be allowed harm anyone else, for the galaxy's sake. Obi-Wan leaves the room, preparing himself for his next mission...

No comments:

Post a Comment